Asbestos cancer kills thousands of Americans each year.
The industry titans that used asbestos products knew—for decades—how carcinogenic the "miracle mineral" was and did not warn or protect their employees from the risks posed by asbestos exposure.
Corporations put profits over the lives of their workers and those workers' families. Many were left unaware of the link between their exposure to asbestos and their cancer.
- A cancer of the thin membrane lining several organs and cavities within the body, the only known cause of malignant mesothelioma is asbestos exposure. The primary locations for this tumor is in the lining surrounding the lungs (pleural mesothelioma) and abdomen (peritoneal mesothelioma). More about mesothelioma.
- Lung Cancer
- The first cancer linked with asbestos, lung cancer resulting from asbestos exposure kills as many as 10,000 Americans each year. More about asbestos lung cancer.
- Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer
- The colon is the lower part of the digestive system. The rectum is the last several inches of colon, leading up to the anus. The colon, rectum or both parts may suffer from malignacies. These cancers have been shown to have a higher incidence rate in people who were exposed to asbestos.
- Laryngeal Cancer & Throat Cancer
- Cancers arising out of the pharynx (throat) and larynx (voice box) have been associated with high levels of asbestos exposure.
- Although not a cancerous condition, asbestosis is a serious and potentially life-threatening disease caused by breathing in asbestos. This chronic and progressive condition is sometimes present before an asbestos cancer diagnosis. More about asbestosis.
Mesothelioma cancer is a tumor affecting the thin membranes lining some of the body's internal cavities and organs. An aggressive and deadly cancer, mesothelioma's only known cause is asbestos exposure, making it exceedingly preventable, had asbestos companies cared to try.
Financial Compensation and Asbestos Trust Funds
If you have been diagnosed with an asbestos cancer, you may be entitled to compensation. What do you need to do to get financial compensation for your injuries? How long does it take to start receiving money? Learn more about asbestos compensation or contact us for a free, no obligtion analysis of your situation.
AsbestosCancer.com's goal is to increase awareness about the causes of asbestos cancer and to help individuals diagnosed with asbestos-related cancer learn about their medical and legal options.
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with an asbestos-related cancer, information can make all the difference in diagnosis, treatment, and compensation. There is no cost or obligation to contact us for a free review of our case. Call (800)-COMPLEX or contact us online today: don't let time limit your rights!